In the social media world, the current wisdom is Tuesday is the best day of the week to post your content. You get the best engagement, and probably that also means the highest chance for your post to go viral. I'm a Monday person because that's the day the gates open and my horses get to run. I can start getting things done. Posting on Monday is almost like a tee off, signaling the game is on! I wouldn't go as far as saying Monday is the best day of the week. I certainly like Mondays more than Garfield does. If you often get the Monday Blues, it's time to find something that makes you look forward to Mondays. If you find this post useful, please like, comment or share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
building an organisation of trust
I conduct training on leadership. I teach others about management and organisation culture. I meet all sorts of organisations, with differen...
-
I conduct training on leadership. I teach others about management and organisation culture. I meet all sorts of organisations, with differen...
-
Know your counterpart's intention. Is he here to take, or is he here to truly negotiate a give-and-take? Everyone wants a positive ou...
-
To understand employee motivation, the concept of intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation is important. Extrinsic motivation is when people want...

No comments:
Post a Comment