Tuesday, 6 October 2026

building an organisation of trust

I conduct training on leadership. I teach others about management and organisation culture. I meet all sorts of organisations, with different types of challenges. I help them overcome their issues and I help their leaders grow. And then sometimes I meet groups which amaze and inspire me. I spent three days with the Alpha team. They have an open and honest culture, and great camaraderie. This is something that takes time to build, and it requires their leaders to have the right mindset and to live the values of trust, respect and compassion. Having strong trust in the organisation allows everyone to perform at a much higher level. People are not afraid to ask when they need help. They know they can count on their colleagues. 


At the end of the training course we spent some time on reflection. I was deeply moved by some of the heartfelt gratitude expressed by the participants, to their leaders and also to one another. If you are a leader, choose to build a team which people want to be part of. When you have a foundation of trust and respect, you can lead and support your team to achieve much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

building an organisation of trust

I conduct training on leadership. I teach others about management and organisation culture. I meet all sorts of organisations, with differen...